Work continues throughout the entire length (makai side) of the Project site.
- Temporary signal poles complete at Keahole, Kaiminani, and Hulikoa. Kealakehe Parkway and Hinalani still remaining.
- Traffic signal bases have been installed at Keahole.
- Setting of light pole bases near Hulikoa intersection.
- Waterline just north of the National Park entrance has been completed.
- Interconnect lines continue to be installed on the North segment of the job.
- The base coarse lift is scheduled to be installed in the near future with the hope of laying the first asphalt layer to follow.
Signage in and around the intersection of Queen Ka`ahumanu Highway and Kohanaiki have been placed to alert motorists of shared lane with bicyclists.
We would like to thank the community for the continued support and as a reminder, please stay off the site completely due to safety concerns.